Allegro Construction Services
Joseph J. Allegro, Jr., P.E
Jamaica Plain, MA
Project/Program Management and Dispute Resolution Services
Joseph J. Allegro, Jr., P.E. founded Allegro Construction Services (ACS) after 20 years’ experience as an Owner, and 3 years’ experience as a design consultant. ACS was started in 2005 to provide services in Project/Program Management and Dispute Resolution. Since then, ACS has provided consulting services to the construction industry, mostly in heavy construction, and mostly on projects in the public (transportation) sector.
Allegro Construction Services (ACS) offers construction management and dispute resolution services.
I currently provide Dispute Resolution Board services, Project Management services; and Independent Monitoring services, all as a sole practitioner.
ACS provides Project/Program Management, representing the owner, on major public infrastructure projects and programs.
- Construction management – during all phases of a project
- Program management – during all phases of a program
- Independent oversight
- Commercial negotiations and resolutions
- Procurement assistance
- Alternative Project Delivery systems (Design-Build, CM At Risk, CM/GC)
- Assistance in oversight of other project consultants
ACS provides Dispute Resolution services, either as a neutral or representing the owner, on major public infrastructure projects and programs
- Disputes Resolution Board membership
- Partnering Facilitation
- Development and administration of DRB programs
- Development and administration of Partnering programs
- Assistance in negotiations of complex, global-type settlements